ZenXY build in Medina,OH

I remember reading that a little while back. It looks pretty cool. I’ll definitely check it out. I’m also planning on making a custom page in my home automation system to try and send commands to the controller. It has the ability to send custom HTTP commands to a specified IP. I’ve been reading HERE for the info. Thank you!

1 Like

Got the charge controller today. Scheduled my Covid test…JK! :sweat_smile:

Looks like it’s working. I guess I’ll know more later if it’s charging, or catching on fire. It did correctly identify the battery as sealed LA, so I guess that’s good.

Decided to mount the CC where the touchscreen was because Octoprint pretty much renders it unnecessary. It now lives connected to my Piper. Plus, I suppose it’s nice to have a USB charger right at the table for, you know, stuff.

Well, I don’t think there is anything else I can add so I guess I’ll finish up the wire management.

2 Likes

Aaaaand done.

Mounted the LED strips in some extrusion I got from work, along with the diffuser covers. Everything is stapled/ziptied out-of-the-way underneath and is ready for public consumption. We’re having some family over this coming weekend so I hope to get some feedback from them!

Again, thanks for all of the help, support and suggestions during this build.

3 down, 1 to go.

5 Likes

Looks REALLY nice!

1 Like